One in four seniors aged 65 and over fall each year. Falls are also the leading cause of fatal injury in seniors. Queen City Elder Cares is here to help.
Our caregivers can help your patients reduce their fall risk through:
- Providing assistance when walking and transferring
- Motivating the senior to keep active and complete their home exercise program
- Home Safety – helping keep the living space clear of clutter
- Bathroom safety – utilizing bathroom equipment such as hand-held showers, tub benches, and grab bars
- Kitchen safety using compensation techniques for meal preparation
- Medication reminders for adherence to the regime
- Meal preparation for a well-balanced, healthy diet
- Reminder to wear proper shoes when walking around the home
- Help with coordination of transportation
Helping seniors reduce their risk of falls Call Queen City Elder Care today for more information (513) 510-4410
If you or an aging loved one is considering hiring Senior Care Services in Montgomery OH, please contact the caring staff at Queen City Elder Care today. Serving Cincinnati and Surrounding Communities. Call Us Today (513) 510-4410.
- Should I Purchase a Medical Alert System for My Aging Loved One? - November 20, 2020
- How Can In-Home Care Help Older Adults Who Are Alone During the Holidays? - November 18, 2020
- How Seniors Should Prepare for Flu Season - November 6, 2020