Queen City Elder Care provides trained in-home help for your loved ones who are in need of foot care. Whether it be from an injury or illness, our caregivers will be there to provide care 24/7 in the greater Cincinnati area.
Which patients would benefit from foot injury related In-Home Care?
- Patients who are struggling to care for their feet
- Patients who have neuropathy and could benefit from additional support in caring for their feet.
- Wound Care patients who cannot independently support the medical treatment plan through proper nutrition and hydration
Services Provided by Non-Medical In-Home Support Caregivers
- Meal prep – supporting the healing process
- Motivational exercise
- Plan of care adherence
- Medication reminders
- Fall risk identification and reduction
- Help with adaptive equipment
Benefits to referring to Non-Medical In-Home Care
- Managing the disease process at home
- Reducing the need for Urgent Visits
- Reducing the risk of falls in patients or clients
- Improved patient education
- Improved communication with providers
- Increasing adherence to the treatment
- Helping implement a treatment plan created by a medical professional
- Improved outcomes
- Increase and maintain improvement in physical capabilities
Call Queen City Elder Care today to discover how In-Home Care can increase adherence to your plan of care. (513) 510-4410