Queen City Elder Care provides trained in-home help for your loved ones who are in need of foot care. Whether it be from an injury or illness, our caregivers will be there to provide care 24/7 in the greater Cincinnati area.
Which patients would benefit from foot injury related In-Home Care?
- Patients who are struggling to care for their feet
- Patients who have neuropathy and could benefit from additional support in caring for their feet.
- Wound Care patients who cannot independently support the medical treatment plan through proper nutrition and hydration
Services Provided by Non-Medical In-Home Support Caregivers
- Meal prep – supporting the healing process
- Motivational exercise
- Plan of care adherence
- Medication reminders
- Fall risk identification and reduction
- Help with adaptive equipment
Benefits to referring to Non-Medical In-Home Care
- Managing the disease process at home
- Reducing the need for Urgent Visits
- Reducing the risk of falls in patients or clients
- Improved patient education
- Improved communication with providers
- Increasing adherence to the treatment
- Helping implement a treatment plan created by a medical professional
- Improved outcomes
- Increase and maintain improvement in physical capabilities
Call Queen City Elder Care today to discover how In-Home Care can increase adherence to your plan of care. (513) 510-4410
If you or an aging loved one is considering hiring Homecare Services in Indian Hill OH, please contact the caring staff at Queen City Elder Care today. Serving Cincinnati and Surrounding Communities. Call Us Today (513) 510-4410.
Michele Vollmer is a visionary leader who is perpetually searching for ways to improve, so to remain at the leading edge of the home care industry.She has served in the healthcare industry since 1989, including pharmaceutical and home health sales, as well as hospice sales and sales management.