In-home caregivers can help your loved ones with a myriad of services including helping to protect their skin. In Home Care, non-medical services can help support wound healing.
Protecting the wound and dressings by:
- Keeping them dry during bathing
- Keeping the dressings secure during dressing and other ADLs
- Reducing pressure around the wound
- Bed and chair positioning
- Correctly positioning devices such as pillows and wedges
- Supporting proper nutrition to promote healing
- Protein goals
- Promotion of wound healing
- Helping reduce the risk of infection
If you or your loved one needs help with wound or skin care, Call Queen City Elder Care today for more information (513) 510-4410.
If you or an aging loved one is considering hiring Home Care Services in Madeira OH, please contact the caring staff at Queen City Elder Care today. Serving Cincinnati and Surrounding Communities. Call Us Today (513) 510-4410.
- Five Albums That Bridge the Generation Gap - June 3, 2020
- How In-Home Care Can Help Aging Loved Ones with Diabetes - June 2, 2020
- What Steps Should Your Elderly Loved One Take to Avoid Getting the Coronavirus? - May 19, 2020