Join The Care Team of Parkside Christian Church for their 2nd Annual Healthcare Community event on Friday, April 5th, from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. During this free event, you will learn from over 30 healthcare services and organizations including Queen City Elder Care.
Here are a few of the workshops included…
- Essentials of Elder Law: What Everyone Needs to Know
- Clean Eating for Disease Prevention
- The Value of Emotion and Empathy in Helping Others
- Adding to the Confusion: How Medications Complicate Dementia
- Normal vs. Not Normal Aging
Click Here for details: 2nd Annual Healthcare Community Event
We look forward to seeing you there!
RSVP: (513) 231-9482 OR
If you or an aging loved one is considering hiring Home Care in Indian Hill OH, please contact the caring staff at Queen City Elder Care today. Serving Cincinnati and Surrounding Communities. Call Us Today (513) 510-4410.
Michele Vollmer is a visionary leader who is perpetually searching for ways to improve, so to remain at the leading edge of the home care industry.She has served in the healthcare industry since 1989, including pharmaceutical and home health sales, as well as hospice sales and sales management.
Latest posts by Mark & Michele Vollmer, Co-Owners, Managing Partners (see all)
- Four Things Professional Alzheimer’s Caregivers Want Families to Know About Care - May 9, 2019
- Ways to Celebrate National Nurses Week - April 26, 2019
- Tips on Caring for Aging Relatives with ALS - April 17, 2019