Created in 1993, National Nurses Week takes place in the first week of May every year. It was created to honor and thank all the hardworking nurses in this country and beyond. Queen City Elder Care would like to provide a few ways you can thank nurses for their contributions this week.
1. Send a Note: Nothing says “thank you” more than a thoughtful handwritten note to a caring nurse you admire!
2. Think Outside of the Box: Plant a tree in a nurse’s honor or purchase a star in our orbit in their name. Those are gifts that will last beyond a lifetime.
3. Charitable Giving: Raise money for your favorite nurse’s charity or the children’s division of their hospital.
4. Food and Wine: When in doubt, the way to a nurse’s heart may be their stomach. Send a healthy food basket or perhaps their favorite wine as a heartfelt thank you.
5. Traditional Gift: Considering the hard work nurses do, giving the gift of a massage or gift card to the spa would most certainly be appreciated.
Whatever way you choose to celebrate National Nurse’s Week, we’d like to give them a big round of applause! c
If you or an aging loved one is considering hiring Elder Care Services in Indian Hill OH, please contact the caring staff at Queen City Elder Care today. Serving Cincinnati and Surrounding Communities. Call Us Today (513) 510-4410.
Michele Vollmer is a visionary leader who is perpetually searching for ways to improve, so to remain at the leading edge of the home care industry.She has served in the healthcare industry since 1989, including pharmaceutical and home health sales, as well as hospice sales and sales management.
Latest posts by Mark & Michele Vollmer, Co-Owners, Managing Partners (see all)
- Four Bits of Advice to Help You Be a Better Caregiver - July 2, 2019
- Why Are You Dodging Respite Time? - June 19, 2019
- Four Ways to Tell You Need a Break Now - June 5, 2019